Since the first phase of research began in 2003, researchers have set up a database of reference sites.
What does DBOR stand for?
DBOR stands for Database of Reference (authoritative database where two or more databases share similar data)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DBOR
We have 1 other meaning of DBOR in our Acronym Attic
- Development Bank of Jamaica (est. 2000)
- Design, Build, Operate, and Maintain
- Disassembly Bill of Materials (production)
- Disciple Bible Outreach Ministries
- Database Organization and Maintenance Program
- Design, Build, Own and Operate
- Design, Build, Own, Operate and Transfer
- Design for the Base of the Pyramid (Illinois Institute of Technology; Chicago, IL)
- Division of Biologic Oncology Products (FDA)
- DataBase Of Record
- Discrete Body of Revolution
- Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation (Hawaii)
- Documentum Business Object Registry
- Dragonball Online Revelations (gaming forum)
- Data Background Operation Sequence
- Delaware Bay Observing System (Delaware)
- Demolition/Burn Operations Supervisor
- Descanso Beach Ocean Sports (California)
- Disk-Based Operating System
- Dominica Bureau of Standards (Roseau, Dominican Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utipia is building a database of reference and how-to content and relevant contextual commerce that will create a content supply chain for e-tailers and vertical portals.
TEMPEST 2000 establishes an integrated, real-time trading environment built around a central database of reference and transactional data.