In 2009, Rapid7 acquired the Metasploit Project, the most widely used and mature penetration testing solution in the market with more than one million unique downloads in the past year and the world's largest, public database for quality assured exploits; releasing commercial versions in 2010.
What does DBQ stand for?
DBQ stands for Database for Quality (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DBQ
We have 11 other meanings of DBQ in our Acronym Attic
- Defensive Battle Planning System
- Design, Build and Process Specification (US Navy)
- Distance-Based Priority Scheduling
- Division of Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences (Xavier University of Louisiana)
- Drainage Basin Planning Studies (engineering; Colorado)
- Differential Binary Phase Shift Keying
- Dundee Blind and Partially Sighted Society (UK)
- Division of Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation
- Diastolic Blood Pressure Variability (hypertension measurement)
- Dictator Benevolo per Vita (Italian: Benevolent Dictator for Life)
- Database Query
- Dave Brubeck Quartet (band)
- Detroit Bible Quizzing (Detroit, MI)
- Disability Benefits Questionnaire (US VBA)
- Document Based Question
- Dove Brothers Quartet
- Dubuque, IA, USA - Dubuque Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Dairy Beef Quality Assurance
- Database Quality Assurance (various organizations)
- Desbuquois Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Metasploit[R] Framework is the most widely used and mature solution in the market with more than one million unique downloads in the past year and the world's largest, public database for quality assured exploits.
All test results are collected in a database for quality and management reporting.