Stiris clients will benefit from the following: Simplified outsourcing with full-service clinical budgets under one contract, Efficient clinical study implementation with full service under one set of SOPs, Proven expertise in both the data science fields as well as clinical research and site management, Universal obsession with database lock and statistical summary timelines backed by a gold-standard track record, The same flexibility in shaping solutions to create the right solution at the right price.
What does DBL stand for?
DBL stands for Database Lock
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DBL
We have 143 other meanings of DBL in our Acronym Attic
- Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu (Kota Kinabalu City Hall; Malaysia)
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur city council)
- Datu-Baseak Kudeatzeko Sistema (Basque: Database Management System)
- Desa Binaan Keluarga Sakinah (Indonesian: Village Family Binaan Sakinah; India)
- Diabetes Basic Knowledge Test
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuching Utara (Malay: Kuching North City Hall; Malaysia)
- Deutsch-Brasilianischer Kulturverein eV (German)
- Deutscher Bodybuilding und Kraftsport Verband (German)
- Deutscher Bohle Kegler Verband (German)
- Database Language
- Dayton Business Leader (publication; University of Dayton; Ohio)
- De-Sean B. Leroy (musician)
- Death by Laughter.
- DeCamp Bus Lines (est. 1870; New Jersey)
- Dedicated Bus Lane (various locations)
- Delt Basketball League (Delta Tau Delta; University of Illinois)
- Design Based Learning (teaching methodology)
- Design Brothers Limited (UK; est. 1995)
- Design-Build-Lease (contracts)
- Development Baseline
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session will cover the following topics: * Realizing the benefits of a fully adaptive clinical program (one which utilizes adaptive methodology to improve both design and operations) * Overcoming the four major clinical bottlenecks: enrollment, query management, monitoring costs and database lock * Assessing the technology systems required to implement fully adaptive programs * Reducing risk, cost and timelines: how adaptive methods effect net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR) and the healthcare crisis According to Dr.
Additional benefits of the PDS IVR system include: -- Reduced data entry for site personnel -- Reduced query volume for data managers -- Faster access to the IVR patient diary data for investigators -- More accurate tracking of drug shipments and supplies -- Improved clinical workflow and reduced time to database lock -- Expanded accessibility of patient registration through any system interface -- Centrally randomized patient information using IVR without re-entering eCRF data -- Automatic updating of critical information for patients randomized in the IVR system in a central database With the addition of IVR, PDS full-service EDC offerings encompass EDC, Web Reports, Data Management and integrated IVR to make running clinical trials easier and more efficient.
This agile approach has been a hallmark of DSG for more than 20 years, along with its unmatched delivery record for quick database locks leading to dozens of drug and device approvals.
The study further highlights integrating data and workflows into a core lab can result in improved patient safety, increased productivity, allow faster database locks, enhanced service, greater satisfaction and potential cost savings, all of which are offered by a centralized approach.
The lifecycle of a specimen, which starts at collection and ends at database lock, can be prone to human error along each step of the testing process, particularly when conducting global clinical trials in more remote ends of the world.
Utilization of this new technology incorporated with the process enhancements and reduced site and sponsor burden will result in significant and measurable cost savings as well as faster database lock times.
It is a harmonization of technology, process and people that facilitates data driven monitoring and real-time data cleaning leading to timely database lock - all critical features of the effective execution of adaptive trials.