A detailed description is presented by the authors on the use of ER and UML approaches to the database life cycle.
What does DBLC stand for?
DBLC stands for Database Life Cycle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBLC
We have 5 other meanings of DBLC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Black Level Adjustment
- Directory Block Low Array
- Discount Bank Latin America
- Distinguished Business Leader Award
- Doing Business in Latin America (symposium)
- Domestic Building and Loan Association
- Don Bosco Lay Association
- Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika AG (German)
- Dark Blue/Light Blue
- Dirt Between Light Bulbs (blog)
- Detroit Better Living Center
- Dovie Beams Love Child (band)
- Dynamic Backlight Control (display technology)
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Mean Reversion (commodity index)
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodities Indices Optimum Yield (commodity index)
- Derry Berrigan Lighting Design (Rogers, AR)
- Double-Double (basketball)
- Demi-Brigade de Légion Étrangère (French: Foreign Legion Demi-Brigade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations that emphasize tuning and management throughout the J2EE and database life cycle achieve the greatest success in harnessing their enterprise infrastructures for competitive advantage.