The distributed version offers: * Enhanced ease of use ** SQL - the most popular database language - can be used for both OLTP and OLAP workloads.
What does DBL stand for?
DBL stands for Database Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DBL
We have 143 other meanings of DBL in our Acronym Attic
- Daytona Beach Kennel Club
- Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu (Kota Kinabalu City Hall; Malaysia)
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur city council)
- Datu-Baseak Kudeatzeko Sistema (Basque: Database Management System)
- Desa Binaan Keluarga Sakinah (Indonesian: Village Family Binaan Sakinah; India)
- Diabetes Basic Knowledge Test
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuching Utara (Malay: Kuching North City Hall; Malaysia)
- Deutsch-Brasilianischer Kulturverein eV (German)
- Deutscher Bodybuilding und Kraftsport Verband (German)
- Deutscher Bohle Kegler Verband (German)
- Database Lock
- Dayton Business Leader (publication; University of Dayton; Ohio)
- De-Sean B. Leroy (musician)
- Death by Laughter.
- DeCamp Bus Lines (est. 1870; New Jersey)
- Dedicated Bus Lane (various locations)
- Delt Basketball League (Delta Tau Delta; University of Illinois)
- Design Based Learning (teaching methodology)
- Design Brothers Limited (UK; est. 1995)
- Design-Build-Lease (contracts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0321305965 Introduction to SQL; mastering the relational database language.
The new interface strengthens eXtremeDB's appeal for application development in fields such as banking and securities trading, where real-time responsiveness is a must and SQL is the dominant database language.
However, it can be greatly enhanced and speeded up by using any structured programming language such as C, or with a database language such as those which are supplied with most xBase systems.
Our medical people have little time or interest in learning sophisticated, structured database languages to extract query data.
DeveloperWeek was inspired by my own desire to answer what database language, coding language and framework, development platform, API or mashup, UX/UI philosophy is the best strategy for my app development.
The technology also extends legacy data by virtualizing access to existing databases and directories, without the need to translate between common database languages.
Because of different database languages, different communication protocols, and different ways of expressing problems in languages understood by computers, integrating systems is extremely difficult.