Just over two months after its launch, the Cloud Security Alliances" (CSA) Big Data Working Group published in November 2012 its initial list of the "Top Ten Big Data Security and Privacy Challenges.
What does DWG stand for?
DWG stands for Data Working Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DWG
We have 57 other meanings of DWG in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks (Mississippi)
- Donald Wescott Fire Protection District (Colorado)
- Distributed Weighted Fair Queuing
- Disjunctive Well-Founded Semantics
- Dead-Weight Force-Standard Machine (Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science)
- Discrete Wavelet Frame Transform
- Down Wind Faster Than the Wind (engineering puzzle for vehicle velocity and speed)
- Down Wind Faster Than the Wind
- AutoCAD Drawing Database (file extension)
- Daily Weight Gain (animal nutrition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our data working group has already discovered that the current system is complex and underutilized, which of course leads to results which aren't reliable or accurate," says Mr.
The new Telecom Data working group will develop a trust framework that will allow commerce providers, like retailers and etailers, to verify or obtain identity information without interfering in the relationship between the subscriber and the Telecom Service Provider.
Personal has been a core member of the Forum's Rethinking Personal Data Working Group, which produced the report and is comprised of large companies, start-ups, privacy and rights groups, government policymakers, and academics.
He has also been involved in interoperability evaluation for the NATO Integrated Technical Data Working Group.
Bauer has chaired the high-speed data working group for CableLabs, and has been active in many of the working groups and committees.