March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for data warehouse tools is growing strongly.
What does DWT stand for?
DWT stands for Data Warehouse Tools (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DWT
We have 52 other meanings of DWT in our Acronym Attic
- Drinking Water Supply Scheme
- Drywall Suspension System (USG Corporation)
- Dronfield Woodhouse Sports and Social Club (UK)
- Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Decade
- Demineralized Water Storage Tank
- District Water and Sanitation Team (Ghana)
- Defensive Weapons System Team Trainer
- Door Wilskracht Steeds Verder (Dutch: By Willpower More Next)
- Deep Water Slender Wells, Ltd. (est. 1997)
- Data Warehouse Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compared to generic data warehouse tools that are cumbersome, time-consuming and costly, SPL EBI for EAM is designed as a true "out of the box" application.
Nasdaq: HOTT), a mall-based specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, will use GERS' Data Warehouse tools to further refine its decision-making ability and support continued sales growth.
BMC Software's solutions can move legacy data into staging areas for data warehouse tools provided by Ardent Software, Constellar, D2K, Informatica and Sagent.
Most tools create, store and publish meta data according to proprietary schema, making it extremely difficult for users to employ data warehouse tools from multiple vendors.
Third-party ISVs and developers who join the program will receive a five-user STRATEGY Developers Kit that includes all the data warehouse tools including Essbase/400, ShowCase's AS/400 native port of the Arbor Software's Essbase multi-dimensional database.
With its strong data access, data management, data analysis, and data presentation capabilities, SAS software has been a viable data warehouse tools for many years.
We take pride in delivering successful decision support solutions to our customers, and MicroStrategy has the same customer-oriented goals in the delivery of their 'consumerization' plans for data warehouse tools.