Following the success of GLOBALedit, Industrial Color created a new service in FileSociety, again using the Isilon X-Series as the storage platform to provide highly concurrent performance for high-speed data transfer operations.
What does DTO stand for?
DTO stands for Data Transfer Operation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTO
We have 65 other meanings of DTO in our Acronym Attic
- David Taylor Naval Ships Research & Development Center
- David W. Taylor Naval Ship Research & Development Center
- Denotified & Nomadic Tribes (India)
- Deutsches Textilforschungszentrum Nord West (German: German Textile Research Center North-West Association; Germany)
- Daily Turn-On
- Danger to Others (biomedical ethics)
- Data for Testifying Officers (USACE)
- Data Takeoff
- Data Terminal Operator
- Data Transfer Object
- Data Transport Option (Computer Associates' Unicenter addon)
- Day Timer Organizer
- Defense Technology Objective
- Defense Technology Office
- Defensie Telematica Organisatie (Dutch)
- Demonstration Test Objective
- Denizli Ticaret Odasi (Turkey)
- Denton Municipal Airport (Texas)
- Department of Telecommunication Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chip's BestComm DMA controller largely offloads most data transfer operations from the main processor core, further boosting the chip's performance.
Today, at competitive prices, you can get over 9,000 disk read/write operations per second for transaction-oriented applications and up to 35MB/sec actual sustained throughput for data transfer operations.
Fast Cards Ideal For High-Resolution Digital Cameras SanDisk Extreme IV cards use SanDisk-developed ESP (Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing) technology that combine fast NAND flash memory chips and controller designs, 32-bit RISC processing and advanced algorithms in an architecture that streamlines every aspect of read and write data transfer operations.
SanDisk Extreme III cards use SanDisk-developed ESP (Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing) technology that combines advanced NAND flash memory chips and controller designs, 32-bit RISC processing and leading edge algorithms for an architecture that streamlines every aspect of read and write data transfer operations.
There is a role for managed FTP for data transfer operations in many businesses.
In addition, the ESP architecture streamlines every aspect of read and write data transfer operations through advanced hardware automation.
Error-free data transfer operations were validated up to 3.