2) Data transfer controller and event link controller The RL78/G14 MCU devices integrate a data transfer controller (DTC) and event link controller (ELC), which have a proven track record with the R8C Family by reducing the CPU load and lowering current consumption.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Data Transfer Controller
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Dallas Theater Center (Texas)
- Dans Ton Chat (French quote forum)
- Dans Ton Cul (gaming clan)
- Dansk Toksikologi Center (Denmark)
- Danube Tourist Commission
- Data Communications and Terminal Controllers (HP)
- Data Tape Center
- Data Technology Corporation
- Data Transfer Cartridge
- Data Transfer Complete
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new devices integrate a number of advanced features such as a data transfer controller (DTC) and data flash memory with a background operation (BGO) function, which are already available in many R8C devices today.
In addition, their overall performance has been boosted by the addition of a data transfer controller (DTC) and a background operation (BGO) function for flash memory rewriting.
5 volts (V) -- Four 8-bit timers, six 16-bit timers and two watchdog timers -- 85-channel data transfer controller -- Eight-channel 10-bit A/D and two-channel 8-bit D/A -- 32KHz built-in subclock generator to minimize power consumption -- Four serial communication interface channels, universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) or clocked synchronous mode -0- The H8S/2238 device will be followed in year 2000 by a series of derivative H8S baseband microcontrollers to include serial communication speed enhancements and USB connectivity.
In addition to the EXDMAC, a conventional direct memory access (DMA) controller and data transfer controller (DTC) are also included to provide additional data transfer channels.