4 watts of power and insert the combination on the data pairs of unshielded twisted pair cabling to interface with Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) Power Devices (PD).
What does DTE stand for?
DTE stands for Data Terminal Equipment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTE
We have 112 other meanings of DTE in our Acronym Attic
- Diastrophic Dysplasia Sulfate Transporter
- Danish Taekwondo Demonstration Team (Denmark)
- David Taylor Dance Theatre (Littleton, CO)
- Degraded Texture Discrimination Test (ophthalmology)
- Delano Tiger Dance Team
- Domicile to Duty Transportation
- Double Talk Detection Threshold
- Distribuidora de Tecnología Digital de Venezuela (Spanish: Digital Technology Distributor in Venezuela)
- Doing Time, Doing Vipassana (film)
- Data Terminal Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AC-powered, power-over-Ethernet (POE) media converter combines data received over a fiber-optic link with -48 V DC power, providing power to data terminal equipment power devices over unshielded twisted pair cable.
The LXT9785E contains a Data Terminal Equipment discovery feature that detects the presence of equipment, such as an IP telephone, capable of being powered remotely.
Transition's AC powered PoE media converters combine data received over a fiber optic link with -48VDC power, providing power to Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) Power Devices (PD) over unshielded twisted pair cable.
These products are designed to interface a customer's data terminal equipment to T1 or fractional T1 services.
Today's grounding problems are found between data communications equipment (DCE) such as multiplexers or a rack of modems, and data terminal equipment (DTE).
Proceeds will finance various street, storm drainage and facility improvements; and to finance mobile data terminal equipment and software.
Technical Description The XR-T4000 contains eight receivers and eight transmitters for full data terminal equipment (DTE) and data communications equipment (DCE) support.