MRAM's durability and low power needs combined with a dose of radiation hardening make it perfect for defense and aerospace technologies and is set to be the primary data storage technology for satellites.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Data Storage Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Suspensions Spool Valve (automotive suspension technology)
- Digital Signature Specification Validation System
- Defense Supply Services Washington
- Delhi School of Social Work (now Department of Social Work; University of Delhi; New Delhi, India)
- Dragon Systems Software Limited
- Dynamic Services and Syndication Server (Oracle)
- Daily Slot Tournament (seen in casino ads and signs)
- Dangerous Softair Team (France)
- Data Source Type (computing)
- Data Storage and Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Laboratory began work on a new soil analysis system for the Environmental Protection Agency, he had no idea that the underlying principle, known as Raman scattering, held potential for an innovative optical data storage technology.
org's mission to educate data storage technology users.
com), and Storage Networking World online, where his commentary on data storage technology and data protection is read by more than nearly 500,000 subscribers monthly.
The new joint offerings are intended to ensure that customers' data protection, recovery and long-term archiving requirements are met by utilizing the most appropriate data storage technology, throughout the data lifecycle, at the most attractive price point.
org is a university-based, non-profit initiative whose mission is to address the educational needs of data storage technology users.
Its mission is to address the educational needs of data storage technology users.
It will serve its members by facilitating the exchange of information and ideas related to the effective application of data storage technology.