The resolution notably urges the US Department of Homeland Security "to reject any efforts by the European Union to modify existing PNR data sharing mechanisms in a way that would degrade the usefulness of the PNR data for identifying terrorists and other dangerous criminals.
What does DSM stand for?
DSM stands for Data Sharing Mechanism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSM
We have 394 other meanings of DSM in our Acronym Attic
- Drugs Sex Language Violence
- Distinct Stage of Concentric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Distinction Sensitive Learning Vector Quantizer
- Dallas Summer Musicals (Texas)
- Dark Shift Movements (band)
- Dark Side Masters (gaming clan)
- Dark Side of the Moon (gaming clan)
- Dark Sword Miniatures, Inc.
- Data Safety Monitoring (various organizations)
- Data Services Manager
- Data Standards Manual (various organizations)
- Data Storage Management
- Data Storage Module (Telabs)
- Data Systems Manager
- DCs and SMs Management (Sprint)
- De Nederlandse Staatsmijnen (Dutch State Mines; chemical company)
- De Silva Michel (library; Morocco)
- Dead Skin Mask (band)
- Deceased Service Member (US DoD)
- Decision Support Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of copying this buffer for each application that needs to analyze the data, a data sharing mechanism is implemented whereby each application can access the single memory buffer at the same time.
The ministry has already launched a nationwide climate data sharing mechanism linking 127 research institutions.