AudienceFX allows brands to choose from predefined audiences, request specific data segments from third-party providers, and tailor audiences to specific campaign objectives.
What does DSEG stand for?
DSEG stands for Data Segment (assembly language directive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSEG
We have 2 other meanings of DSEG in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Simulation Engineering and Execution Process (IEEE)
- Deutsche Stiftung Edelsteinforschung (German: German Foundation for Gemstone Research)
- Diplôme Supérieur d'Etudes Françaises (French: Advanced Diploma in French Studies)
- Direct Selling Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Domini Social Equity Fund (USA)
- Dove Self-Esteem Fund (Dove Campaign for Real Beauty)
- Dover-Sherborn Education Fund (Dover, MA)
- Dual-Surface Electric Field Integral Equation
- Da Silva Entreprise Générale (French general contractor)
- Dan Sandys Entertainment Group (Maryland)
- Defense Systems and Electronics Group
- Defense Systems Evaluation Group
- Department of Social and Economic Geography (Lund University; Sweden)
- Digital Signage Experts Group
- Disciplinary Segregation (prisons)
- Distributed Software Engineering Group
- Dynamic Sports and Entertainment Group (Australia)
- Dezentrale Schule für Erziehungshilfe (German school aid)
- Dirty Sexy Electro House (music)
- Defence & Security Equipment International (trade show; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Directly from the AppNexus Console, AppNexus customers will be able to leverage the accuracy of ADmantX semantic capabilities to create and customize data segments in a brand-safe advertising environment based on feelings, topics and entities (people, places, brands).
Revenue growth was mainly driven by customer acquisition and growth in mobile data segment.
As the effect of MTR-focused EU regulation takes hold, operators will focus more on the mobile data segment, which represents a cumulative revenue opportunity of USD 2.
Operators are heavily investing in mobile broadband technologies, upgrading their networks to compete in the vital mobile data segment.
Key issue in further development of data segment is non-availability of local content and applications, which can contribute towards ICT-based economical contribution.
Elaborating on the trends, Giddings said that the pure market data segment such as asset prices and asset orders had reduced drastically because of the recession.
He has defended the company's growth prospects, saying there is still plenty of potential for the group's broadband and data segments in Malaysia and that SIM card penetration is also predicted to grow.