SourceKey and Data Securities International (DSI) have applied for approval to operate Key Recovery Centers to support exported encryption products.
What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Data Securities International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln (German: German Sport University Cologne)
- Digital Switchover Help Scheme (UK)
- Diplomate of the Society for Health Systems
- Dover-Sherborn High School (Dover, MA)
- distributed sloppy hash table
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Deputy Secretary for Health, Welfare and Food (Hong Kong)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. (Parsippany, NJ)
- Daily Stock Inventory
- Dansk System Industri A/S
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data Securities International "DSI, the world leader in technology asset protection, would help the alliance determine what role a trusted third party should play in the key-recovery infrastructure.