Alberta's water monitoring data review committee recommends comprehensive monitoring, more rigorous scientific analysis and new monitoring objectives in order to gain a better understanding of environmental impacts in the oil sands region.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Data Review Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Danish Refugee Council
- Dark Rum & Coke
- Dartmouth Research & Consulting
- Data Rate Clock (Symmerticom)
- Data Rate Control
- Data Re-Use Counter (Sprint)
- Data Record Control
- Data Reduction Center
- Data Relay Console
- Data Research Center for Marine-Earth Sciences (Japan)
- Data Rights Clause
- Data Routing Control
- Dataram Corporation
- Day Reporting Center (criminal justice)
- Debt Retirement Charge (Canada)
- Default Rate Calculation (student financial aid)
- Defense Research Center (Japan)
- Defense Research Committee
- Defense Review Committee
- Delayed Retirement Credits (US Social Security Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ron Ruff, a member of the study's Data Review Committee and a former President of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, who is now on the faculty at the University of California at San Francisco.
In this study, a successful response (complete or partial resolution) at the end of treatment was seen in 42 percent (45 out of 107) of patients treated with NOXAFIL compared to 26 percent (22 out of 86) of patients in an external control group, as determined by an independent data review committee.