Rushing to the internet to find data recovery service providers for many people can be a perilous task that results in large bills and unforeseen results.
What does DRS stand for?
DRS stands for Data Recovery Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRS
We have 328 other meanings of DRS in our Acronym Attic
- Dighton Rehoboth Regional Teachers Association (Rehoboth, MA)
- Domiciliary Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Disaster Risk Reduction Unit (various locations)
- Deeper Rights Reversion Zone Designation (Alberta Department of Energy; Canada)
- Dago Radio Sound (Internet radio)
- Daily Report Sheet
- Dansk Radiologisk Selskab (Danish Society of Radiology)
- Data Rate Selector
- Data Receiving Station
- Data Recording Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
a provider of computer data recovery and business continuity services, has entered into a strategic alliance with Onward Computer Systems to provide data recovery services as part of its end-to-end services offering.
The company offers data recovery service in 13 languages in more than 21 countries worldwide.
is a leading international provider of computer data recovery services for clients experiencing data loss.
In addition, CBL will be able to offer remote data recovery services from Armonk, San Diego and Atlanta to Houston via its secure and encrypted Virtual Private Network.
amp; SAN DIEGO -- Georgia Location Spurred by Local Demand for Data Recovery Services CBL Data Recovery Technologies Inc.
the worldwide leader in data recovery services, is offering data recovery service for computers and storage devices that suffered water and physical damage from Hurricane Katrina.
Ontrack has successfully introduced our data recovery services to many locations around the globe and we anticipate continued success in helping businesses and computer users in these markets address the crisis of computer data loss.