Supports a max of 31 subnets, and up to 255 members in each subnet * Full link management support: power control, data rate control, adaptive coding and modulation, and adaptive spectrum spreading.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Data Rate Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Dalit Resource Centre (India)
- Dammarie Rugby Club (Dammarie, France)
- Dancing Robot Contest (Robot Battle tournament)
- Daniel Rae Costello (band)
- Danish Rectors' Conference
- Danish Red Cross
- Danish Refugee Council
- Dark Rum & Coke
- Dartmouth Research & Consulting
- Data Rate Clock (Symmerticom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Gigabit ports also feature data rate control, which allows service providers to tailor bandwidth-based services to individual customers.
The dual-rate operation allows flexibility in data rate control through hardware or software control.