Chief among its outcomes will be the development of a culturally relevant Data Quality Framework in consultation with sector representatives.
What does DQF stand for?
DQF stands for Data Quality Framework
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DQF
We have 10 other meanings of DQF in our Acronym Attic
- Détail Quantitatif Estimatif (French: Quantitative Estimate Detail)
- Detective Quantum Efficiency
- Detector Quantum Efficiency
- Differential Quantum Efficiency
- Dizayn Quality Engineering (Turkey)
- Duquesne Light Company
- Dynamic Query Engine (computer programming)
- Division of Quality Evaluation and Health Outcomes (Center for Medicaid and State Operations; US DHHS)
- Differential Quadrature Element Method
- Dung Quat Economic Zone (Vietnam)
- Data Query Function
- Delivering Quality First (British Broadcasting Corporation; UK)
- Density Quantile Function
- Developments in Quantitative Finance (Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences; Cambridge, UK)
- Dictionnaire Québécois-Français (French: Quebec-French Dictionary; Canada)
- Direction Qualité Fournisseurs (French: Supplier Quality Directorate)
- Double-Quantum Filtered
- Driver Qualification File
- Double-Quantum Filtered Correlation Spectroscopy
- Double-Quantum Filtered Correlation (spectroscopy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All statistical processes and procedures will need to be fully documented and a comprehensive data archive system (to be) developed," the QSA said, adding the proposed strategy also aims at developing a national data quality framework so as to maintain standards to ensure that all statistics are compiled in line with international standards and recommendations.
Trillium Software's global reach, universal enterprise connectivity, and market leading total data quality framework, coupled with Informatica's leading data integration capabilities, means that multinational organizations will be able to tackle data integration requirements across the enterprise more quickly and conveniently than ever before, saving millions of dollars in productivity and IT [information technology] infrastructure costs.
By providing a Total Data Quality framework, Trillium Software seeks to enable companies to create and maintain information that is fit for its business purpose, regardless of how, where, and when data enters the organization in order to achieve critical business objectives, Dubois said.
DataFlux technology uses a service-oriented architecture (SOA) to provide a standards-based data quality framework that reduces implementation time and allows organizations to easily develop, refine and reuse business rules for data quality.
DataFlux technology uses a service oriented architecture (SOA) to provide a standards-based data quality framework that reduces implementation time and allows organizations to easily develop, refine and reuse business rules for data quality.