The 2D-fabric IP provides a uniform and scalable I/O structure for efficient integration of multiple data processing subsystems inside a single FPGA or distributed across multiple FPGAs.
What does DPSS stand for?
DPSS stands for Data Processing Subsystem
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPSS
We have 43 other meanings of DPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Delhi Public School Rohini (India)
- Développement Prévention Sécurité Routière (French: Prevention Development Road Safety)
- Digital Performance Right in Sound Recording Act of 1995 (intellectual property)
- Distributed Processing System Replacement
- Dual-Plane Switching Router
- Dynamic Peer-2-Peer Source Routing
- Dual-Port Static Random Access Memory
- Denver Public Schools Retired Employees Association (Denver, CO)
- Denver Public Schools Retirement System (Colorado)
- Data Processing and Services Subsystems
- Datapath Synthesis System
- Département de Pédagogie des Sciences de la Santé (French: Department of Pedagogy of the Health Sciences)
- Department of Public Social Services
- Designated Permanent Storage Site
- Digital Photo Slide Show (software)
- Digital Precision Strike Suite
- Digital Programme Searching System (Sharp)
- Diode-Pumped Solid-State (laser)
- Distributed-Parallel Storage System
- Documento Programmatico Sulla Sicurezza (Italian: Security Policy Document)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alion's ETCG provides engineering, oversight and technical services for Navy programs that include Multiplatform Applications of Integrated Power Systems (IPS), OA-9070E Thinline Towed Array handling System, Non-Tactical Data Processing Subsystem (NTDPS) and NAVSEA Shock SIT Technical Support.
The Skyline system also provides a surveillance processing subsystem, an ICAO-compliant flight data processing subsystem, and an intuitive user interface that simplifies the air traffic controller's task by integrating flight plans, flight strips and radar data into one integrated system for airspace control and management.
RUNCORN, Cheshire, United Kingdom, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Deluxe Data International Limited today announced the availability of DataNavigator, a post-transaction data processing subsystem, in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific markets.
A powerful data processing subsystem gives air traffic controllers warning messages which they may convey to air crews approaching or leaving the airport.