It has two processing units: a general purpose RISC processing unit and a variable cycle data path unit for arithmetic and digital signal processing functions.
What does DPU stand for?
DPU stands for Data Path Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DPU
We have 55 other meanings of DPU in our Acronym Attic
- Double-Pole, Triple Throw (switch)
- Diphenyl Thiourea
- defects per thousand vehicles (auto manufacturing)
- Defocused Particle Tracking Velocimetry
- Detroit Public Television
- Digital Particle Tracking Velocimetry
- Digital Pan Tilt Zoom
- Dalian Polytechnic University (China)
- Dampier Port Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
PDI's VUPU processor consists of a general purpose processing unit (PU) and user definable variable data path units (VU).
Price and Availability The hyperCache Chipset, available today, is comprised of the CY82C691 System Controller and Cache Tag, the CY82C692 Data Path Unit and Cache Chip, and the CY82C693 Peripheral Controller.