SPRINT TO BUILD RUSSIA'S FIRST PUBLIC DATA NETWORK WASHINGTON, April 14 /PRNewswire/ - Sprint (NYSE: FON) today announced that it will build and operate Russia's first nationwide public data network through its Moscow-based joint venture, Sprint Networks.
What does DANET stand for?
DANET stands for Data Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DANET
- Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution
- Development and Assessment of Nicotine Dependence in Youth
- Danish Archives North East (Danish heritage collection; Edison, NJ)
- Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadistica (Colombia-South America)
- Department of Advanced Nursing Education (University of the West Indies at Mona; Jamaica)
- Disability Action North East (Ellison Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
- DNS (Domain Name System)-Based Authentication of Named Entities (computer security)
- Dodekanisiaki Anonymos Naftiliaki Eteria (Greek shipping company)
- Debate Association of New England Independent Schools
- Data Administration Network (DON wide)
- Digital Adaptive Notch Filter (various organizations)
- Dominican American National Foundation
- Dynamical Aspects of Nuclear Fission (annual conference)
- Documento Auxiliar da Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (Portuguese: Auxiliary Document Electronic Invoice; Brazil)
- Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships
- Director Air National Guard
- Database of Archives of NGOs (UK)
- Database of Archives of Non-Governmental Organisations (UK)
- Deaf Association Northern Ireland (UK)
- Department of Agriculture Northern Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subcategories are the following: --Broadband + Home Computer --Broadband + Data Network --Broadband + Home Computer + Media Adapter --Network-capable Consumer Electronics Platforms --Converged Communications Services --Home Management Services Broadband + Data Network has been one of the biggest success stories thus far.
augments our ability to provide voice applications across a homogeneous data network.
The corrected release reads: AUTO DATA NETWORK PROVIDES UPDATE ON PROGRESS OF SPIN-OFF STRATEGY Auto Data Network Inc.
NEW YORK & TUNBRIDGE WELLS, England -- Auto Data Network Inc.
Based Independent Software Vendor by Auto Data Network Commences Entry into the U.
Digital Data Networks generates advertising revenue in the out-of-home advertising industry through its Transit Network operation, which sells advertising on its digital information network.
pursuant to which a newly-formed, wholly-owned subsidiary of Digital Data Networks will merge with i2 Telecom International, and i2 Telecom International will survive as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Digital Data Networks.