Required databases can be accessed from a Natural application through one uniform data manipulation language.
What does DML stand for?
DML stands for Data Manipulation Language (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DML
We have 142 other meanings of DML in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Mechanism Knowledge Base
- Del Monte Kennel Club (Pebble Beach, CA)
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Des Moines Knitting Guild
- Deutsche Migräne und Kopfschmerzgesellschaft (German: German Migraine and Headache Society)
- Directie Materieel Koninklijke Marine (Dutch: Royal Marine Equipment Management)
- Deutsches Maritimes Kompetenz Netz
- Dalit Mazdoor Kisan Party (Hindi: Dalit Worker Peasant Party; India)
- Director of Marketing
- Data Management Link (CAP Automation)
- Data Manipulation Logic
- Data Modification Language
- Daughters of Saint Mary of Leuca
- Dayton Metro Library (Dayton, OH)
- Declarative Markup Language (computing)
- Dedicated Management Link
- Defense Medical Logistics
- Deferred Maintenance List
- Délégation à la Mer et au Littoral (French: Delegation to the Sea and Coast)
- DeLorean Mailing List
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 supports the generation of system table data manipulation language (DML) for WATCOM SQL, the RDBMS packaged with PowerBuilder 3.
Character Functions -- CONCAT -- LENGTH -- INSTR -- REPLACE -- UPPER -- LOWER -- INITICAP -- LPAD -- RPAD -- TRIM -- TO_CHAR -- SOUNDEX - Regular Expressions - Exercise: Character Functions SQL Functions (Non-Character) - Numeric Functions -- The TO_CHAR Function with numbers - Date/Time Functions - Date Format Functions - Date Arithmetic Functions - Null Value Functions - Exercise: SQL Non-Character Functions SQL Data Manipulation Language - The INSERT Statement -- INSERT Statement Categories - The UPDATE Statement - The DELETE Statement - Transactions - Complex Table References - The MERGE statement - Exercise: Data Manipulation Language (DDL) For more information visit http://www.
After evaluating several competitive products, zipRealty selected iReflect because of its full support for Data Manipulation Language (DML) and Data Definition Language (DDL) commands.
It provides a single language to access all databases by handling the translation of SQL commands into the proprietary data manipulation languages of the legacy DBMSs including DB2, ADABAS, CA-IDMS, CA-DATACOM/DB, IMS, VSAM, and MVS sequential files.
InfoHub handles the translation of SQL commands into the proprietary data manipulation languages of the legacy DBMSs including ADABAS, CA-IDMS, CA-DATACOM/DB, IMS, VSAM, and MVS sequential files.
With Image Analyzer, users can: - quickly check database integrity without tying up system resources; - browse archived backups to recover data from individual tables; - regenerate Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements from the transaction log to reverse erroneous delete, insert, and update statements; and - create an audit report from the archived files to maintain a record of data modifications.
The object data manipulation language is based on the SQL3 data model.