Not only was it an expensive way to play catch-up to ever-expanding storage needs, it produced untenable data management routines in which teams of technicians were devoted just to managing individual server array backups.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Data Management Routine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Medical Quality Assurance (Department of Health; Florida)
- Delayed-Mode Quality Control
- Data Mining Query Language
- Division of Mammography Quality and Radiation Programs, Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH, US Food and Drug Administration)
- Decision Making Quality Scale
- Display Mode Query and Set
- Daily Managers Report
- Daily Math Review (education)
- Daily Monthly Report
- Damaged Material Return
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIMES helped one of its Tier 1 buyside clients acquire strategically important preview (or pro-forma) fixed income index data as well as implementing changes in their data management routines, which resulted in improved business agility, reduced market risk and a streamlined data delivery process.
I encourage Exchange administrators to use Visual Recovery as the default tool for exporting items from offline EDB files in the course of daily data management routines.