These new enhancements further streamline the operations of providers that include competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs), data local exchange carriers (DLECs), carriers that offer wholesale transmission facilities to other providers, and interexchange carriers (IXCs).
What does DLEC stand for?
DLEC stands for Data Local Exchange Carrier
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLEC
We have 3 other meanings of DLEC in our Acronym Attic
- Droits et Libertés dans les Églises (French: Rights and Liberties in the Churches)
- Drug Laboratory Effect
- Dry Low Emission
- Dual Language Education
- Ductility Level Earthquake
- Dynamic Labile Equilibrium
- Dynamic Lightpath Establishment (IEEE)
- Deputies Law Enforcement Association (Arizona)
- Designated Law Enforcement Agency (immigrant naturalization process)
- Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- Denise Louie Education Center (Seattle, WA)
- Diploma in Languages and European Community Studies
- Downlink Earth Coverage (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- DSL Local Exchange Carrier
- Deleted in Lung and Esophageal Cancer 1 (non-annotated gene)
- Demokratska Lista za Evropsku Crnu Goru (Democratic List for European Montenegro, Serbia and Montenegro)
- Dedicated Loop Encryption Device
- Digital Line Encryption Device
- Diffuse Low-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Defense Laboratory Equipment for Education and Research System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data Local Exchange Carrier (DLEC) Services Up and Running, Complement Metro Fiber Rings DENVER, Feb.
The new breed of integrated communications provider has emerged as the lines blur between cable television, telcos, Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs), Data Local Exchange Carriers (DLECs), Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Regional Bell Operating Companies (RBOCs), Interexchange Carriers (IXCs) and wireless providers.
At US West, he turned a fledgling "out of region" data local exchange carrier (DLEC) business doing $18 million in revenue into a viable data communications provider with $256 million in sales in 12 months.
It serves a distinguished group of companies including competitive local exchange carriers, Internet service provides, integrated communications providers, interexchange carriers, and data local exchange carriers.
0 offers enhancements that extend the gateway's utility to a more diverse group of telecom service providers, including competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs), data local exchange carriers (DLECs), carriers that wholesale transmission facilities to other providers, and interexchange carriers (IXCs).
IXC - inter-exchange carrier *ISP - Internet service provider *CLEC - competitive local exchange carrier *DLEC - data local exchange carrier *ASP - application service provider
With 17 gateways to the LECs, including bonding for both ordering and address validation, we are unaware of any other national data local exchange carrier (DLEC) which has developed this level of automation.