We are pleased that Lockheed Martin has selected Harris to supply the data link transceiver for JASSM ER," said Dan Pearson, group president of Defense Programs for the Harris Government Communications Systems Division.
What does DLT stand for?
DLT stands for Data Link Transceiver
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLT
We have 108 other meanings of DLT in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Lock Solenoid Valve
- Drugs Language Sex Violence (movie rating)
- Data Link Switching
- Data Link Switching Plus (Cisco)
- De La Salle-Santiago Zobel School
- Daily Life Therapy (autism intervention method)
- Dalet SA (French software company; stock symbol)
- Darton, Longman and Todd (UK)
- Data Linear Tape
- Data Link Terminal
- Database Log Tracking
- Dave Lee Travis (former Radio 1 DJ)
- Debout les Terriens (French sustainable development association)
- Decision Logic Table
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy
- Defense Laser Technology
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Department Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Department of Labor and Training (Rhode Island)
- Desert Lightning Team (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new HF data link transceiver uses a cognitive radio with improved anti-jam communications, which allows networked communications between the data link units and receiving stations.
Through Garmin's new GDL 49 Satellite Data Link Transceiver, general aviation pilots can receive up-to-the-minute weather information via EchoFlight's weather datalink service, which uses the ORBCOMM system to transmit the flight-critical data directly to the cockpit on a request/reply basis.
The GRIP incorporates many advances over previous generation Air Combat Training System pods including an interchangeable family of high-power long-range data link transceivers enabling data link operation in the UHF, L-band, or S-band frequency ranges.