XML is expected to further improve InsWeb's integration efficiencies by significantly reducing the time required to develop or modify data interface formats and by eliminating the need to precisely synchronize implementation changes between parties," said Keith Lippiatt, chief technology officer for InsWeb.
What does DIF stand for?
DIF stands for Data Interface Format
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIF
We have 121 other meanings of DIF in our Acronym Attic
- Dansk International Efteruddannelse
- Date Initial Entry Uniformed Services
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Vein
- Dicenthrarchus Labrax Encephalitis Virus
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Workstation
- Danmarks Idræts-Forbund (Denmark)
- Data Integration Framework (information management)
- Data Integrity Field
- Data Interchange Facility
- Data Interchange Format
- Dear Little Friend (fictional, Prince Caspian -Trumpkin the dwarf)
- Death in Family
- Decimation in Frequency (algorithm)
- Delaware Innovation Fund (est. 1995)
- Deposit Insurance Fund (US FDIC)
- Desarrollo Integral de La Familia (Mexico)
- Destroy in Field (retail)
- Deterministic, Irreducible Finite-State (transition diagram)
- Deutsches Filminstitut (German Film Institute)
- Development Impact Fee (public finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has a pin-selectable audio data interface format.
XML simplifies our environment by significantly reducing the time required to develop or modify data interface formats, and it eliminates the need to precisely synchronize implementation changes between parties.