Eagle Vision I and II are composed of two elements, a data acquisition segment (DAS) which includes an antenna and a shelter that collects and processes imagery into a standard format, and a transit-cased data integration segment (DIS) that processes the standard format products into useful products for a combat commander's mission planning, rehearsal, and intelligence gathering.
What does DI/S stand for?
DI/S stands for Data Integration Segment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 321 other meanings of DI/S in our Acronym Attic
- Dyslexia Institute (UK)
- Internal Diameter
- Dentinogenesis Imperfecta Type I
- Design, Integration, & Test
- Two (Prefix)
- Direct-Inverse Closed-Loop Power Control
- Diligence Inventory for Higher Education
- Demands of Immigration Observer Rating Scale
- Double-Input Radio-Frequency Programmable Gain Amplilfier
- Defense Industry and/or Military Industrial Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peters' role at Cerebellum Software is to guide the company's growth by defining and implementing global strategies that focus on establishing Cerebellum as the leading technology solution in the data integration segment of the middleware market.