As part of its work to advance open standards, Blackboard has also worked with Oracle and SunGard Higher Education to define how to best use and support the LIS standards, identify and evaluate use cases, and test the SIS data integration framework.
What does DIF stand for?
DIF stands for Data Integration Framework (information management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIF
We have 121 other meanings of DIF in our Acronym Attic
- Do I Eat Today
- Dry Ice Expanded Tobacco (manufacturing process)
- Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Disruption Impact Estimating Tool-Transportation
- Dansk International Efteruddannelse
- Date Initial Entry Uniformed Services
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Vein
- Dicenthrarchus Labrax Encephalitis Virus
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Workstation
- Danmarks Idræts-Forbund (Denmark)
- Data Integrity Field
- Data Interchange Facility
- Data Interchange Format
- Data Interface Format
- Dear Little Friend (fictional, Prince Caspian -Trumpkin the dwarf)
- Death in Family
- Decimation in Frequency (algorithm)
- Delaware Innovation Fund (est. 1995)
- Deposit Insurance Fund (US FDIC)
- Desarrollo Integral de La Familia (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 offers the following enhancements: customisable workflow templates and configurable views; data integration framework that allows firms to combine data from multiple sources; new calendar module; enhanced filtering; as well as new privacy options.
Some specific subjects covered include flexible grid portlets to access multi-globus toolkits, a grid-enabled data integration framework for bioinformatics research, and traffic management optimization on power-controllable sensor networks.
Organizations seeking a consistent view of their complex business environments use the Information Builders data integration framework to make that view available to their extended enterprise, which often includes partners, suppliers, customers, and other constituencies.
Avaki's Enterprise Data Integration Framework helps companies realize the full potential of their investments by providing the best of both worlds: the flexibility of multiple approaches and tools, with the control provided by a single data abstraction layer.
Via the ServiceStream Adapter for Siebel eBusiness Applications, ServiceStream has been fully integrated with Siebel eBusiness Applications to add a centralized data integration framework to Siebel eBusiness Applications, speeding and simplifying the back office data integration process.
In addition, Avaki's environment is open to home-grown and third-party data integration tools through its Enterprise Data Integration Framework.
About Data Junction's Data Integration Framework Data Junction Corporation leads the industry in making XML usage a reality.