The newly formed collaboration will combine the best capabilities from both organizations in geospatial and collaborative technologies, and will result in advanced intelligence for state and local data fusion centers and emergency operations centers.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Data Fusion Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Deutscher Feldbogen Sportverband eV (German: German Field Archery Association)
- Digital Fly-By-Wire
- Directivity Fractional Bandwidth
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Dallas Fried Chicken (restaurant; Texas)
- Damn Fine Coffee
- Dance Floor Chart (MTV UK TV show)
- Danida Fellowship Centre (Denmark)
- Darlington Football Club
- Data Flow Control
- Date from Creation (religion)
- Datum Flow Chain (engineering)
- Death Fraternity Contribution (Indian Medical Association retirement account contribution)
- Dedicated Freight Corridor
- Deferred Financing Costs
- Délégation Formation et Compétences (French: Skills and Training Delegation)
- Delicious Flat Chest
- Democratic Freedom Caucus
- Dense Friction Course (asphalt)
- Densified Fluid Clean (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data fusion centers were created in the aftermath of 9/11 in an attempt to prevent the intelligence failures that led to the attacks.
Currently, without establishing data ownership and a transfer chain for various pieces of tagged data, government agencies and government data fusion centers cannot fully trust the timeliness and accuracy of the data they receive," said Shawn McCarthy, research director, IDC Government Insights.