Reasoning5 converts and stores software code in its most basic form, "trees," and annotates the code trees with control flow and data flow information.
What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Data Flow Information
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Devon Family History Society
- Division of Family Health Services (various locations)
- Dobbs Ferry High School (Dobbs Ferry, NY)
- Drumkit from Hell Superior
- Dutch Fork High School (South Carolina)
- Data Facility Hierarchical Storage Manager
- Dual Factor Hypertrophy Training (fitness program; Matt Reynolds)
- Daniel Frères Immobilière (French: Daniel Brothers Real Estate; Luxembourg)
- Danish Film Institute (est. 1997)
- Data Field Identifier
- David Fraisse Impact (French employment consultancy)
- Decreased Fuel Ingestion
- Déduction Fiscale pour Investissement (French: Tax Deduction for Investment)
- Deep Foundations Institute
- Deep Fried Ice-Cream
- Defense Forecasts Incorporated
- Defiance, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Demand for Information
- Demeures de France Investissements (French real estate company)
- Département Fédéral de l'Intérieur (French: Federal Department of the Interior; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eli Yaron, chief executive officer of Data Flow Information Systems Inc.
Using a variety of Language Gateways, including COBOL, FORTRAN, C, and Ada, Reasoning5 converts and stores software code in its most basic form, "trees," and annotates the code trees with control flow and data flow information.