When iNTERFACEWARE noticed a number of their Californian customers making identical support inquiries, it was evident that many providers were struggling to meet the immunization data exchange requirement.
What does DER stand for?
DER stands for Data Exchange Requirement (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DER
We have 123 other meanings of DER in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Educator Quality and Leadership (South Carolina Department of Education)
- Direction Européenne de la Qualité du Médicament (French: European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines)
- Digital Ethernet Q-Bus Network Adapter
- Department of Environment and Quality Promotion
- Defense Environmental Quality Program Policy Memorandum
- Differential Encoded Quadrature Phase Shift Keying
- Double Ended Queue
- Double-Ended Queue
- Detailed Earnings Query
- Data Evaluation Record
- Dearborn (Amtrak station code; Dearborn, MI)
- Debt/Equity Ratio
- Deep Elm Records
- Defense Efficiency Ratio (baseball statistic)
- Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem (Brazil)
- Département d'Etudes des Réacteurs (French: Reactors Studies Department; nuclear energy)
- Department of Employee Relations (various locations)
- Department of Environmental Regulation
- Department of Environmental Research
- Department of Environmental Resources (formerly Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To demonstrate compliance with data exchange requirements in stage 2, meaningful users will have to actually exchange data across organizational or vendor boundaries; a test exchange will not suffice, Dr.
From 1st January 2011, SAAB Automobile AB uses Trubiquity's managed file transfer (MFT) solution, TRUexchange for its supplier CAD and related data exchange requirements.
Through PrimeSuite's use of standard data exchange language such as the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) and Continuity of Care Record (CCR) - which are also standard data exchange requirements in meaningful use proposals - providers can comply with patient requests and seamlessly transfer health records, prescription history, updated labs, discharge summaries and complete wellness and disease management recommendations into an individual patient's HealthVault.
Efficient Global Data Exchange - Trading partner profiling allows Fusion-DX users to set trading partner preferences enabling global product data exchange from a single desktop interface regardless of geographic data exchange requirements.
The care goals of ARRA have been clearly established and in order to effectively achieve data exchange requirements, an interoperability solution is required.
IMARS will allow for new data exchange requirements such as the FBI's National Data Exchange (N-DEx) initiative.
Both products enable customers to leverage enterprise mobility applications with higher data exchange requirements, and offer a range of features designed to maximize mobile worker productivity, uptime, and on-the-route service capability.