Luxell will supply Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems with Data Entry Panel ("DEP") display units, a military-qualified control instrument that permits natural and quick touch-screen data entry and system control.
What does DEP stand for?
DEP stands for Data Entry Panel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DEP
We have 184 other meanings of DEP in our Acronym Attic
- Delaware Environmental Observing System
- Department of Earth Observation and Space Systems
- Digital Engine Operating System (Honeywell)
- Distance Education Online Symposium (Pennsylvania State University)
- Distributed Extensible Open Systems (Georgia Tech project)
- Development & Education in Open Source Systems
- Distributed External Object Storage System
- Department of Education Office of Vocational and Adult Education (Iowa)
- Data Encryption Peripheral
- Data Encryption Processor
- Data Execution Prevention (computer security)
- Deaf Empowerment Program
- Débit Expiratoire de Pointe (French: peak expiratory flow)
- Defense Enterprise Program
- Deflection Error Probable
- Degressive Error Protection (algorithm)
- Delayed Enlistment/Entry Program (US DoD)
- Delta Epsilon Phi (German student honor society)
- Department of Environmental Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solution provider, today announced that its Orbit Instrument Division received an order in excess of $600,000 for data entry panels for the mission control in the E-2 Hawkeye, the all weather carrier-capable Airborne Early Warning (AEW) aircraft, designed to give long-range warning of incoming aerial threats.
Interface), a certified women-owned small business, recently delivered newly designed A-10 CDU data entry panels (DEPs) to the United States Air Force (USAF) A-10 program.