Tenders are invited for the provision of this service as outlined below: notification of one week will be given of requirements for data operators for the following time periods:(timeline may be extended depending on service requirements) 1 or 2 data entry operators will be required depending on the volume of data received 7 hours daily, total 35 hours a week maximum.
What does DEO stand for?
DEO stands for Data Entry Operator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEO
We have 71 other meanings of DEO in our Acronym Attic
- Demolition Events National Tour
- Double Edge Notch Tension (fracture mechanics)
- Dental Activity
- Dental Civic Action Program
- Drivers Ed, Not Teens Dead
- Dental Readiness System (Army)
- Department of Environment (Canada)
- Dag en Nacht, Zondags Ook (Dutch: Day and Night, Sundays as Well)
- Dearborn, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Deduction from Earnings Order (UK)
- Deep East Oakland
- Defence Estate Officer (India)
- Defense Employment Option
- Delta Elite Operatives (online gaming)
- Departamento de Estudos Organizacionais (Portuguese: Department of Organizational Studies; Brazil)
- Department of Economic Opportunity
- Department of Extranormal Operations (DC Comics Universe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pre-interview written tests were to be held for the posts of Assistant Director BPS-17, Data Processing Assistant BPS-12 , Data Entry Operator BPS-10 and Junior Clerk BPS-7 in SPSC, he said and added that now the same will be conducted on March 4 and 5.
Data entry operators Momin Khan and Sohaib Ahmed, and Muhammad Najeeb were summoned for questioning.
By using this comprehensive approach to lockbox processing, data entry operators no longer manually key data, reducing error rates and operational costs.
Antonio was employed as a data entry operator for the Commonwealth of MA at the Records Management Office in Westborough, prior to her retirement.
Custom brokers and their business clients across the country stand to lose millions of dollars as a result of the shutdown of the data entry department of the Customs and Excise Division, reports The Trinidad Guardian (April 3, 2003): Some 40 data entry operators at Customs and Excise were fired from the Division.
Although CRM implementation is a significant undertaking, those governments that have taken the leap say CRM greatly enhance customer service and can save money in the long run by reducing the need for data entry operators.
Data entry operators can use SPSS Data Entry Station on isolated workstations or across a network in conjunction with SPSS Data Entry Enterprise Server.