Elbit Systems of America, LLC, said it has announced the initial deliveries of the latest F-16 avionics upgrades, the Center Pedestal Display (CPD) and updated Common Data Entry Electronics Unit (CDEEU) to Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT).
What does DEEU stand for?
DEEU stands for Data Entry Electronics Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Diplôme Européen d'Etudes Supérieures du Tourisme et de l'Hôtellerie (French: European Diploma of Advanced Studies of Tourism and the Hotel Industry)
- Diplôme Européen d'Etudes Supérieures de Webmaster (French: European Diploma of Advanced Webmaster Studies)
- Commonwealth Department of Employment, Education and Training (Australia)
- Department of Education, Employment and Training (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Diplôme Européen d'Etudes Technologiques (French: Technical European Diploma)
- Distance Education Entrance Test (Anna University; India)
- N,N-Diethyl-meta-Toluamide (insect repellent)
- Dynamic Energy Efficiency and Temperature Management (computing framework)
- Diplôme d’Etat d’Educateur Technique Spécialisé (French: State Diploma of Technical Education Specialist; professional certification)
- Department of Education Employment Training and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Detailed Europe Evaluation
- Department of Education Employment and Workplace Relations (Australia)
- Danmarks Elektroniske Forskningsbibliotek
- Dark Elf (Everquest)
- Data Exchange Format
- Decayed, Extracted, and Filled Tooth
- Decision Education Foundation
- Defaults (File Name Extension)
- Defense Enterprise Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elbit Systems of America, LLC, is pleased to announce initial deliveries of our latest F-16 avionics upgrades, the Center Pedestal Display (CPD) and updated Common Data Entry Electronics Unit (CDEEU) to Lockheed Martin.
9 million, will be for the development of a commercialized Data Entry Electronics Unit to replace the current unit on the F-16 aircraft.