These included: o Enhanced Audio PlusTM software, developed to enhance voice quality on digital cellular and wireless networks; o Sculptured Soundr Voice and Data Enhancement System, a sophisticated audio processing solution to enhance the quality of speech in the network.
What does DES stand for?
DES stands for Data Enhancement System (NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DES
We have 367 other meanings of DES in our Acronym Attic
- Diesel Engine Road Vehicle
- Duty Exempt Road Vehicle
- Dental Education Resources on the Web
- Defense Economic Readjustment Zone
- Dag-Erling Smørgrav (web developer)
- Dark Energy Survey (astronomy)
- Data Editing Subsystem
- Data Element Set
- Data Element Standardization
- Data Encryption Standard (US)
- Data Entry Sheet
- Data Entry Specification
- Data Erased Systematically
- Data Exchange Software (various organizations)
- Data Extraction Segment
- Dealer Evaluation System
- Debt Elimination Specialists LLC
- Déclaration Européenne de Services (French: European Declaration of Services; EU)
- Deep Ecliptic Survey (astronomy)
- Defense Electronic Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sculptured Sound Voice and Data Enhancement System Sculptured Sound is a sophisticated audio processing system, designed to enhance the quality of speech in the network and capable of being located on any CEPT or T1 link accessible to the local or cellular switch.