US; and Onsala, Sweden will be dynamically linked via dedicated low-latency optical circuits to a central data correlator and simultaneously transmit multiple gigabits-per-second of data during a 20-minute observation.
What does DACOR stand for?
DACOR stands for Data Correlator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DACOR
We have 1 other meaning of DACOR in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Area Communications Operations Center
- Dog Agility Clubs of Florida
- Devon and Cornwall Overseas Marketing (UK)
- Differential-Absorption Carbon Monoxide Measurements
- Differential-Absorption Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Diode Laser Based Differential Absorption Instrument
- Daily Average Consumption (drug reimbursement and formulary analysis)
- Digital to Analog Converter
- Department of the Army Consolidated Topographic Program
- Department of the Army Continuity of Operations Plan
- Diplomatic and Consular Officers Retired
- Documentation and Advisory Center on Racial Discrimination
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff
- Dreaming Art Centre of Utopia (Australia)
- Defense Advisory Committee On Women In The Service
- Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (US DoD)
- Day-Ahead Commitment Process (Canada)
- Defence Acquisition Change Programme (UK)
- Defense Acquisition Challenge Program
- Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention (Harvard Medical School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the heart of DAGR's ability to acquire and process GPS signals faster than PLGR is an increased number of data correlators.
Integrien's Data Correlator allows users to detect connections between all pairs of metrics in a system.