Its primary product, Reliant Bridge, is a data conversion language engine that migrates data from one platform to another.
What does DCLE stand for?
DCLE stands for Data Conversion Language Engine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCLE
- Dunedin Community Law Centre (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Durham County Literacy Council (North Carolina)
- David C. Lam Christian Hymn Society (Canada)
- Decompensated Chronic Liver Disease
- Digital Circuits and Logic Design
- Discrimination Case Law Digest (journal)
- Division for Children and Adults with Learning Disabilities (Council for Exceptional Children)
- Divison of Clinical Laboratory Devices (Center for Devices and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Duatronic Computer Library Database (Star Trek)
- Dubai Central Laboratory Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Design Criteria for Logistics Elements
- Dhaka Centre for Law and Economics (Bangladesh)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (India)
- Data Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Dakota County Library - Farmington (Farmington, MN)
- Delta Club Livradois Forez (French hang gliding club)
- Denver Community Leadership Forum (Denver, CO)
- Detroit Community Loan Fund
- Department for Communities and Local Government (UK Government department, successor to ODPM)
- Director's Consumer Liaison Group (US NCI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These appointments follow the recent introduction of Reliant's breakthrough technology for data migration, the Data Conversion Language Engine (DCLE).
The company's breakthrough Data Conversion Language Engine (DCLE) simplifies the data migration tasks as part of large-scale application conversions and data warehousing systems.