AVC simplifies a lot of steps for a data center network manager and presents a full solution with control capabilities and not just a way to look deeper.
What does DCNM stand for?
DCNM stands for Data Center Network Manager (Cisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCNM
- Davao City National High School (Philippines)
- Data Center Network Infrastructure (Cisco Systems)
- Direction Construction Naval Internationale (French Shipbuilding Company)
- DoD (Department of Defense) Controlled Nuclear Information
- Dance Center of New Jersey (Bernardsville, NJ)
- Disabilities Coalition of Northern Kentucky (Covington, KY)
- Dependable Computing and Networking Laboratory (Iowa State University)
- Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory (various locations)
- Doctor of Canon Law
- Dupli-Color Nite Lites (paints)
- Deputy Chief of Naval Material
- Deputy Chief of Naval Material (Acquisition)
- Deputy Chief of Naval Material (Logistics)
- Delaware County News Network (Pennsylvania)
- Dance Council of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Data Carrier Network Operator
- Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
- Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Manpower, Personnel & Training)
- Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Naval Warfare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, major data center network managers are moving to increase network throughputs to 40/100GE in order to support the exponential demand for video, peer-to-peer and virtualization services.
Cisco Unified Fabric supports Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet, NAS, iSCSI, and non-storage LAN traffic - with all switches running the same operating system, Cisco NX-OS, and managed by a single GUI, Cisco Data Center Network Manager.