An active participant in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry associations, Montano has been a subject matter expert for electronic data capture standards.
What does DCS stand for?
DCS stands for Data Capture Standard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCS
We have 603 other meanings of DCS in our Acronym Attic
- Danish Cholinesterase Research Unit
- Duke Clinical Research Unit (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- DeSoto County Regional Utility Authority (Mississippi)
- Double-Chambered Right Ventricle (congenital heart disorder)
- Double-Contained Receiver Vessel
- Descend to and Cruise
- Daily Control Sheet
- Damage Control System
- Danish Chemometrics Society
- Data and Control Systems (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These electronic signature and access rules together with our comprehensive audit trails ensures compliance with all applicable data capture standards.
Transitions II has a dedicated staff of professionals with vast experience in a wide variety of marketing data analysis including: identifying valuable data from within the enterprise and from outside sources; designing, developing and managing databases; creating customized analytical reports; developing predictive business models; analyzing various types of marketing data including customers, market penetration and strategic customer identification; marketing consulting, closed loop, measurable processes in support of ROI analysis, permission based marketing techniques, customer touch points, data capture standards and personalized, one-to-one marketing tools and techniques.