TI's SN65HVD485 and SN65HVD308x half-duplex transceivers are ideal for RS- 485 data bus networks.
What does DBN stand for?
DBN stands for Data Bus Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DBN
We have 37 other meanings of DBN in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Business, Manufacturing and Trade (Australia)
- Design/Build Management Team
- Dialogue-Based Machine Translation (computer linguistics)
- Displacement Use of Bone Marrow Transplantation (immunology)
- Defense Business Management University
- Don't Buss Me Up (social networking)
- Dynamic Burner Management Unit (energy savings device; UK)
- Decibel (referenced to millivolt)
- Département de Biologie Moléculaire Végétale (French: Department of Plant Molecular Biology; Switzerland)
- 1, 5-Diazabicyclo(4.3.0)Non-5-Ene (chemical compound)
- Database Notification
- Day Beacon
- De Bonis Non (Legal: appointment of a personal representative to a vacancy)
- Décolletage de Basse Normandie (French: Turning of Lower Normandy)
- Deep Belief Network (machine learning)
- Development Business Network (various locations)
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Dial-Back Number
- Dialog Broadband Networks (Dialog Telekom PLC; Sri Lanka)
- Digital Billboard Network (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TI's HVD3082E half-duplex transceiver is designed for RS-485 data bus networks.
Automakers need standard architectures so they don't have to re-engineer vendor products to meet the requirements of all of the various proprietary data bus networks.