As a frequent lecturer and writer on the business value of technology, Jill is a featured speaker at industry conferences including the AMA, The Data Warehousing Institute, the Data Administration Management Association (DAMA), The CRM Association, as well as numerous client and vendor events.
What does DAMA stand for?
DAMA stands for Data Administration Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAMA
We have 36 other meanings of DAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Draft Amendment
- Drainage Area Map (stormwater management)
- Driver Amplifier Module
- Dry As Molded (plastics processing)
- Dumb Assed Maneuver
- Dynamic Appearance Model
- Mothers against Dyslexia (aka Dyslexia against Mothers)
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Evaluation
- Defended Area Model II Engagement Planning
- Dark Matter
- Data Management Association (Lutz, FL)
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Décoration Agencement Mobilier Aquitaine (French: Decorative Furniture Fittings Aquitaine)
- Demand Activated Manufacturing Architecture
- Demand Assigned Multiple Access (NATO and International Standards)
- Department of the Army Materiel Annex
- Deutsche Arzneimittel-und Medizinprodukteagentur (German: German Medicines and Medical Devices Agency)
- Discharge Against Medical Advice
- Drapeaux de l'Anneau-Monde Alliance (French: Flags of the Ring World Alliance)
- Development and Application of Methods for Actuator Diagnosis in Industrial Control Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds an MBA from Saint John's University, a BA from Baruch College, and is President of the Data Administration Management Association (DAMA) New York Chapter.