During the quarter the company sold 5,928 channels of its land seismic data acquisition recording equipment and 4,496 marine channels, as compared to 33,720 channels of land equipment and 3,838 channels of marine equipment in the second quarter of the previous year.
What does DAR stand for?
DAR stands for Data Acquisition Recording
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAR
We have 168 other meanings of DAR in our Acronym Attic
- Disney Approach to Quality Service (Walt Disney Company)
- Distributed Array Query and Visualization
- D'Arianne Resources Inc (Chicoutimi, QC, Canada)
- Daily Activity Report
- Damage Assessment Routines
- Damned Average Raiser (testing)
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - International (Airport Code)
- Darier-White Disease
- Data Access Register
- Data Access Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contract continues and solidifies the long standing relationship between Astro-Med and Boeing covering ToughWriter printers, ruggedized hubs, and data acquisition recording systems.
During the quarter ended May 31, 1998, Input/Output sold a total of 27,962 channels of seismic data acquisition recording equipment including 8 recording systems.