Data acquisition systems are products and/or processes used to collect information to document or analyze an event.
What does DAQ stand for?
DAQ stands for Data Acquisition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAQ
We have 17 other meanings of DAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis, Tetanus (vaccine)
- Domestic Asset Protection Trust
- Dual Antiplatelet Therapy
- Dutch Aviation Promotion Team (air show organization)
- Declining Amphibian Populations Task Force
- District Assets Protection Team Leader (Target stores management)
- Dilute Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time
- Data Acquisition and Processing Unit
- Da Água Pro Vinho (Portuguese: Water Wine Pro; Brazil)
- Defense Acquisition Policy Working Group
- Delivered Audio Quality
- Démarche d'Amélioration Qualitative (French: Qualitative Improvement Approach)
- Démarche d'Assurance Qualité (French: Approach to Quality Assurance)
- Diabetes Australia-Queensland (est. 1968)
- Digital Audio Quality
- Division of Air Quality
- Don't Ask Questions
- Dumb Ass Question
- Data Acquisition and Buffering Unit
- Division of Air Quality Control (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
iDummy is a crash test dummy with integrated on-board data acquisition, making it the first design to eliminate the need for an external umbilical cable to feed data from the embedded sensors to a remote data acquisition system.
Lockheed Martin Space Systems has selected MTS and HBM to supply an MTS AeroST load controller and data acquisition system, featuring HBM's MGCplus data acquisition system, for use in the design and development program for its Atlas V launch vehicles.
NYSE:A) today introduced a series of multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) modules and instrument chassis that offer increased bandwidth for multiple I/O operations coupled with ease of connectivity and hot-swappable connections.
Combining physical and virtual data acquisition has enabled DaimlerChrysler (DCX) to reduce the time needed to obtain road loads an individual chassis components from months to weeks.
Machine functions such as PID control, waveform generation, transducer control, data acquisition and file management are all integrated within this comprehensive program, according to the literature.
National Instruments is excited to provide embedded developers a comprehensive solution for monitoring power consumption on their designs at a great value," said Kristi Hobbs, NI data acquisition product manager.
HOUSTON -- OYO Geospace (Nasdaq:OYOG) today announced that the Bureau of Geophysical Prospecting (BGP), one of the world's largest seismic data acquisition service contractors, entered into a $7.