The Sagent Data Access Server and Sagent OpenLink provide strategic leverage to the BI development lifecycle by allowing business users to validate additions to analytical applications before the underlying databases or MOLAP cubes are changed.
What does DAS stand for?
DAS stands for Data Access Server
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAS
We have 468 other meanings of DAS in our Acronym Attic
- Developmental Aeronautics Revolutionizing Wind- tunnels with Intelligent Systems for NASA
- Dynamic Analytical Reporting Web-based Interactive Navigator
- Dynamic Anthropomorphic Robot with Intelligence (Virginia Tech University)
- Department of Antennas and Radio Waves Propagation
- Data Analyzing Robotic Youth Lifeform
- Daerah Aliran Sungai (river basin)
- Damage Assessment Strike
- Damage Avoidance System (science fiction)
- Dante Alighieri Society (literary society; various locations)
- Dark Alliance Studios
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sagent OpenLink, is a new product that allows any ODBC or JDBC-compliant software application to utilise the analytical power of Sagent's Data Access Server.
Unique to each DAServer is its data access server control client.
LON SmartServer, the communication Data Access Server and related application objects.
Through partnerships with other leaders in the facilities management industry, Wonderware offers data access servers for BACnet([R]), LonMark and the Echelon i.
Like its predecessors, the Net Gateway(TM) and Database Gateway(TM), DirectCONNECT is Sybase's single source data access server providing users with complete read/write access to data sources such as DB2, Oracle, AS/400, Informix and Ingres.
The ArchestrA DAS Toolkit is designed to make building Data Access Servers (DAS or DAServers) easier through the use of Invensys' open ArchestrA software architecture.
The company also delivered EDA/SQL enhancements for the ACCESSWORKS client/server integrated data access server family, and new versions of the RdbAccess product family.