This means that the ILM controller becomes a single, central point for all data access requests.
What does DAR stand for?
DAR stands for Data Access Request
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAR
We have 168 other meanings of DAR in our Acronym Attic
- Disney Approach to Quality Service (Walt Disney Company)
- Distributed Array Query and Visualization
- D'Arianne Resources Inc (Chicoutimi, QC, Canada)
- Daily Active Rhythm (health care)
- Daily Activity Report
- Damage Assessment Routines
- Damned Average Raiser (testing)
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - International (Airport Code)
- Darier-White Disease
- Data Access Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has not only solved our spiralling email storage problem, but also enabled the business to quickly and efficiently carry out data access requests, ad hoc searches and to quickly search for and track correspondence relating to key areas of the business, including any commercially significant data in archived or legacy mails.
This caching technology intercepts data access requests from the WebLogic Server, enabling servers to be deployed outside the data center.