which provides for both a reciprocal resale arrangement and the joint development of a cost-effective central site data/voice multiplexer product.
What does DVM stand for?
DVM stands for Data/Voice Multiplexer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DVM
We have 89 other meanings of DVM in our Acronym Attic
- DocSmartz Volume Licensing Program (software license solution)
- Deben Valley Light Railway (UK)
- Derwent Valley Light Railway (UK)
- Delaware Volunteer Legal Services
- Digital Video Library System (software)
- Daily Vehicle Miles
- Data Verification Module
- Data Volume Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
A remote data/voice multiplexer (DVM) adds the data to the available bandwidth on the wire pair.
9, 2003 OzVision is introducing a unique data/voice multiplexer manufactured by RAD Data Communications that incorporates its OzLine-4VC real-time video surveillance solution for security-sensitive facilities.