We're proud to welcome Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center as the latest provider to choose Brainware.
What does DHMC stand for?
DHMC stands for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHMC
We have 19 other meanings of DHMC in our Acronym Attic
- DreamHack Magazine (DreamHack, AB; Sweden)
- Durham (Amtrak station code; Durham, NH)
- David Horowitz Music Associates (New York)
- Deep Heat Mining Association (geothermal engineering)
- Donnie Hansen Motocross Academy
- Down Home Music Archives (documentary project)
- Draft Horse and Mule Association of America
- Derek Hayles Military Books
- District Health Management Board (various locations)
- Down Hill Mountain Biking (genre)
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center (Utah)
- Dead Horse Motorcycle Club
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Digital Home Media Center
- Digital Human Modeling Conference (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- Dream House Mortgage Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Dixie Horse and Mule Company (Conyers, GA)
- Dairy Health Management Certificate Program (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Denver Health Medical Center Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Deutsches Hygiene Museum Dresden (German: German Hygiene Museum Dresden; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trask,  Diane Abbott,  and Hong-Kee Lee [2,3] *  Section of Endocrinology, Dartmouth Medical School/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH; (2) Department of Pathology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH; (3) Department of Pathology, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH.
This study did not evaluate sons with DES exposure in the womb, but previous reports have indicated an increased risk for certain testicular abnormalities, including undescended; Cedars-Sinai Medical Center; Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
In a study released in March, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center researchers found a moderate benefit from a low dose of aspirin in preventing polyps, growths that can turn into colorectal cancer.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire to test PAZ320 MANCHESTER, N.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon is planning to reduce its workforce by about 4 percent as part of a plan to prevent a $50 million budget gap.
March 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Masimo (Nasdaq: MASI), the inventor of Pulse CO-Oximetry(TM) and Measure-Through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry, is pleased to report that Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon, New Hampshire) has received the 4th Annual ECRI Institute Health Devices Achievement Award yesterday for an innovative patient monitoring project that uses its Masimo SET pulse oximetry and Masimo Patient SafetyNet remote monitoring and clinician notification system.
A 1995 study at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center found that one of the best predictors of survival among 232 heart-surgery patients was the degree to which the patients said they drew comfort and strength from religious faith.