Samantha, who was recently awarded a major scholarship from the Dartington International Summer School, will give a recital at Hinckley Music Club at Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Vicarage Road.
What does DISS stand for?
DISS stands for Dartington International Summer School (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DISS
We have 22 other meanings of DISS in our Acronym Attic
- Délégué Interministériel a la Sécurité Routière (French: Interministerial Delegate for Road Safety)
- Department of Defense Information Technology Standards and Profile Registry (US DoD)
- Department of Industry, Science and Resources (Australia)
- Department of Insurance and Securities Regulation (Washington, DC)
- Descent Imager Spectral Radiometer (European Space Agency)
- Director of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Disabling Injury Severity Rate
- Disease Risk Assessment Profile
- Discrepancy In Shipment Report
- Database of Individual Seismogenic Sources
- Defense Information System for Security
- Diameter Index Safety System
- Diameter Indexed Stainless Steel
- Digital Ionospheric Sounding System
- Direct Solar Steam
- Direction des Interventions Sanitaires et Sociales (French: Directory of Health and Social Services)
- Distributed Image Spreadsheets
- Distributed Interactive Simulation and Stimulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dartington International summer school, Devon, has been celebrating its 60th anniversary with a splendidly off-the-wall musical ghost hunt.
He performed as a soloist and chamber musician throughout Britain and Europe, and worked as a staff pianist at Dartington International Summer School and the Lake District Summer Music.