But as well as their charity concerts, Sue gave the group a new challenge of competing in The Darlington Festival for Performing Arts Music Section, which boasted more than 200 performers and 15 choirs.
What does DFPA stand for?
DFPA stands for Darlington Festival for Performing Arts (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFPA
We have 4 other meanings of DFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Doriot, Flandrin and Parant (French automobile maker)
- Double Facepalm
- Double Fixed Pulley
- Douglas Fir Plywood (plywood grade)
- Dried Frog Pill (Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett)
- Driving Force Pro (video game)
- Dual-Bit Forward Prediction
- Duty Failure to Perform
- Dynamic Feedback Protocol (Cisco)
- Dysfunctional Family Picnic (K-Rock event; New York City radio station)
- Daughters of the Founders and Patriots of America
- Defense Fire Protection Association
- Department of Fine and Performing Arts (Loyola University Chicago)
- Department of Forests and Protected Areas
- Digital Focal Plane Array
- Direction de la Formation Professionnelle et de l'Apprentissage (French: Directorate of Professional Training and Learning)
- Douglas Forest Protective Association (Oregon)
- Dual Frequency Patch Antenna
- Dansk Forening for Passiv Brandsikring (Danish: Danish Association for Passive Fire Protection)
- Digital Frequency/Phase Comparator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amy Parkin, 18, of Darlington won the overall title at the Darlington Festival for Performing Arts.