Byline: By Gary Beckwith Title: Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament Publisher:: ATARI Format: PS2 Price: pounds 29.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Dark Tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho, gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Double Seismic Zone (geology; Chile)
- Drie Samenwerkende Zwemverenigingen (Dutch recreational area)
- Dutch Simracing Zone (gaming website)
- (USN Rating) Dental Technician
- Daemon Tools
- Dance Team
- Dangerous Truths (fanfiction, novel by Anne Walsh)
- Dark Tavern (web forum)
- Dark Templar (Starcraft gaming organization)
- Dark Throne
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assuming the role of one of 10 legendary characters, including Yusuke Urameshi, Kuwabara and Kurama, players experience the thrills of the Dark Tournament saga by commanding teams of up to five contenders and executing powerful combos and super moves found in the animated TV series to defeat their enemies.
Yu Yu Hakusho(R): Dark Tournament(TM) propels players into the dangerous Dark Tournament fighting arena where they assume the role of one of more than 25 characters, and engage in high-powered Spirit Attacks to bring down opponents.